I have been a Registered Osteopath since 1985 and also hold an MSc in Animal Osteopathy. I am currently a PhD candidate and post graduate researcher in Canine Biomechanics and Morphology.
Over the years I have worked as an associate, a practice owner and a clinical lead in a residential clinic. I currently see all my human patients at The Broad Street Practice and have a small animal practice separately.
Modalities used, as clinically appropriate: osteopathic manipulative technique; dry needling (western medical acupuncture); kinesiology taping; exercise prescription.
Memberships and Registrations:
- General Osteopathic Council - (GOsC) Reg no: 7099
- Institute of Osteopathy
- Register of Animal Musculoskeletal Practitioners (RAMP)
- Association of Animal Osteopaths
- Universities Federation for Animal Welfare
- Animal Welfare Research Network
- Enhanced DBS checked